Shaping the future
As a dynamically growing financial services company, we regard the obligation to provide the highest quality and the entrepreneurial spirit of our team as the main driving force of our mutual success. We are always interested in getting to know new talented individuals who want to shape the future together with us – both career entrants and specialists with distinct professional experience.
Interested? Send us your CV.
You will ensure the preparation of content for MainFirst Communication. This includes participating and providing support in preparing and handling corporate communication & international PR activities to further the achievement of MainFirst’s objectives in its target markets.
- Support in the implementation of measures that serve the public relations work of our company
- Support the execution of PR campaigns and preparation of documents for press releases
- Proof-read and revise content based on corporate wording and market-related standards
- Continuously update and revise PR and communication material (blogs, copy and other content)
- Monitor competitor’s PR and press activities as well as compile and analyse data – Proactively handle all day-to-day activities and collaborate with service partners such as PR and media agencies
- You have a university degree in Journalism, Communication, PR, Media or similar
- You have a minimum of 2-4 years professional work experience in a similar position, preferably in the investment fund industry
- You have gained relevant experience in the implementation of communication, PR or marketing campaigns, ideally digital and in the financial sector
- You have a strong interest in the development of the capital markets; knowledge of target groups, distribution channels and products in the investment fund industry would be a distinct advantage
- You speak and write French at native level and you speak English and German
- You have strong communication skills, especially written, and pay meticulous attention to detail
- You are creative, enthusiastic and flexible, have good interpersonal skills and are an excellent team player
- You are willing to tackle a variety of tasks, have a structured work approach and are able to prioritise and can meet tight deadlines
- A permanent, full-time position – An exciting and interesting challenge in the Investment Fund Industry
- An encouraging, dynamic, international working environment in which success is valued – A varied field of activity composed of PR, economics and financial topics
Then we are looking forward to receiving your application in English, along with copies of your diplomas, reference letters and salary expectations under email@example.com.
MainFirst Affiliated Fund Managers S.A. is an independent management company incorporated in Luxembourg and licensed as Alternative Investment Fund Manager and UCITS compliant management company. The company provides comprehensive services for the issuance, administration and management of all types of investment funds and managed accounts. MainFirst Affiliated Fund Managers S.A. is regulated by the CSSF.